Winston I. Wong, Associate
Mr. Wong concentrates his practice in the areas of business transactions & organizations, real estate & finance, litigation, and taxation.
- Masters of Accountancy & Bachelor of Science, Accounting, University of Denver, 2013
- Juris Doctor, William S. Richardson School of Law, University of Hawaii at Manoa, 2016
- In law school, Mr. Wong earned a CALI Award in Criminal Justice and was awarded Best Oral Argument for Legal Practice II. He served as a technical editor of the University of Hawaii Law Review. He earned an award for the Third Best Overall Brief on the Native American Moot Court Team and served as team captain for the Law School Lawyers League Basketball team.
- Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Wong interned for Judge Steven Alm in the Hawaii First Circuit Court, worked for a local estate planning practice, and practiced law at another full-service law firm.
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- Licensed to practice in the courts of the State of Hawaii and the U.S. District Court for the District of Hawaii
- Kaho’olawe Island Reserve Commission – Volunteer