Daniel Cheng, Associate
Mr. Cheng concentrates his practice on business, commercial, and real estate litigation. He has represented corporations, partnerships, and individuals as both plaintiffs and defendants in both state and federal courts.
Mr. Cheng speaks Mandarin Chinese.
- Bachelor of Arts, University of California, San Diego, 2010
- Certificate, Mandarin, National Taiwan Normal University, 2011
- Juris Doctor, University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 2014
- During law school, Mr. Cheng served as Editor-in-Chief of the Hastings International and Comparative Law Review. He earned Moot Court awards for Best Brief and Best Oral Advocate. He also interned with the Fred T. Korematsu Center for Law and Equality and externed with Judge Laurel Beeler, United States District Court for the Northern District of California. He was also a summer associate of Chun Kerr LLP in 2013.
- Mr. Cheng is listed as a “Rising Star” for 2017 and 2018 in Hawaii’s “Super Lawyers”
- Mr. Cheng is licensed to practice in the courts of the State of Hawaii, the United States District Court for the District of Hawaii, and the United States Tax Court.