Adrienne S. Yoshihara, Partner
Ms. Yoshihara focuses on federal income and estate taxation, state taxation, estate planning and the purchase and sale of real property. She has worked on matters involving complex federal income and estate tax issues, Section 1031 forward and reverse exchanges, state income and General Excise Tax issues and the acquisition, financing and development of commercial real properties.
- Bachelor of Arts, international relations, Claremont McKenna College, 1981
- Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, William S. Richardson School of Law, University of Hawaii at Manoa, 2000
- Master of Laws, taxation, New York University, 2002
- At law school, Ms. Yoshihara was a member of the University of Hawaii Law Review (1998-2000) and editor of Outside Articles (1999-2000)
- Prior to her employment with Chun Kerr LLP, Ms. Yoshihara was the founder of Calabash Hawaii for Arts in the Public Schools and general manager of Lion Coffee.
- Contributing author, Hawaii Limited Liability Company Manual, Hawaii State Bar Association
- Pro bono counsel, numerous charitable organizations
- American and Hawaii State Bar Associations
- Probate and Estate Section and Tax Section, Hawaii State Bar Association